we have purchased LG refrigerator fom Home Depot with ext. warranty, first call service tech install dye filter said we found leak at dryer fixes after couple day same problem not cooling came same service tech said we need new compressor changed same day after couple weeks same problem same service tech that pc board needs to repalce ordered after couple day he changed board with new ice maaker machine, after couple hours stop working, next different servvice tech, his super boss tell him to install dye filter to check leaks, same time second tech. spoke with first service tech he mention that he install dye filter and change compressor, first service tech called his office and mention, funny thing company has no record of first service tech fixed leak second time he changed compreessor no records in the system, how they are operating I have taken four five time half day to wait for service tech.

I wish some one can listen and take them to court how they are ruining customers life with frustation, after complains to Resolution department they said they are professional service tech they knows what needed to fix it is over two months refrigerator has not fixed refrigeartor is only 25 months old here is my cell number 281-924-4773 for any body wants to talk to me.

Review about: Lg Electronics Dryer.

Comments