I have an LG Washer WM 2501HWA http://www.lg.com/us/support-product/lg-WM2501HWA that I bought from Home Depot (www.homedepot.com). Well after only 1 year of usage the darn thing is leaking.

Luckily we also bought the extended service plan from A&E Factory Service they have scheduled a repair appointment between 8am to 12 Noon (hhtp://www.aefactoryservice.com). I waited all day and no one showed up or even called. I called their customer service line twice and they said they were running late and gave me a new time, which of course was a no show again.

I called back a 3rd time and asked to speak to a manager they put me on hold and never came back to the line. Really Horrible Customer Service.

I would think twice before buying another plan from Home Depot it sucks!!!! Same on Home Depot for partnering with a company like this.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

A&E is the worst servicer in the usa. LG makes dog dirt appliances no service or parts are available in the U S , and home depot is shameless, and should not sell appliances .....feel sorry for ya, three strikes and your out