1.5

The compressor of my 4 year old LG refrigerator blew up for the second time over 3 weeks ago.After being told that my 5 year extended warranty did not cover this second repair, Warrantech back tracked and decided to fix the unit in spite of my vehement protests that I certainly owned a lemon.

After 3 weeks of being patronized by a wide variety of customer service (sic) agents as their supervisors were always in meetings, I was informed by the repair company, not Warrantech, that my refrigerator would be replaced. That was yesterday, 05/04! To date, not a word from Warrantech! When I called today, again, the agent was "sending an email" and that I would have a response in 2 business days!

Today is thursday, for Pete's sakes, so that brings me back to Monday and FOUR weeks!

Something must be done about this company's business practices!Fishy-fishy!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of warrantech refrigerator warranty. Lg Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warrantech refrigerator warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments