Saint George, Utah

Bought a Top Load Washer and it has not cleaneing my clothes properly since day one.LG req. me to have 2 techs (different Co's) come out and the issue has not been resolved.

Called Ex Office and Sharon told me that the issue is because I don't know how to do laundry. They lied about what was in the Tech's notes. I have washed 1 piece of clothing at a time and it still comes out with lint. If LG is not willing to help me, then I would highly recommend that you stay as far away from LG as possible.

. . as it will be the WORST EXPERIENCE that anyone can possibly have with a Co.

It's to bad because it's LG's reputation, not mine that is tarnished. I guess now I can tell all the new people around me that are in the process of building their new homes to stay away from LG!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Wt7200Cw Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Lg Electronics Cons: Lg does not stand behind their products, Product is a lemon and extremely poor customer service, Customer service and attitude, Service department consistently misrepresented themselves.

Comments