Dear Concern, Kindly note that I have purchased washing dishes having following details, Model No.: D1450LF1.ALSPEEC SN: 611KWUC80278 Date of Purchase: 05.08.2017 Place of Purchase: Cairo, Egypt I purchased this LG washing dishes set keeping in mind that LG Electronics is a market leader and the products are of very good quality and work for years and years without any trouble. But, I think I was wrong, my experience is so bad about such most trusted brand.

I call LG Cairo office and they sent a technician to install the washing dishes on 28 August 2017; even the washing dishes was bran new the technician found more than 1 cm difference between the top and the bottom of the door and we asked him is this normal? He said no problem. After few days the washing dishes start leaking a lot of water and also sign of HE appears. We called again LG for this problem and they sent other technician and said there is problem with the door that more than 1 cm difference between the top and the bottom of the door.

He told us that the first technician should not install the washing dishes and he should advice you to replace it. The LG took the washing dishes to their store and now told us that no problems with washing dishes and asked us to bring dishes, pan, etc. to their store to try the washing dishes machine! LG in Cairo now refuse to change the washing dishes machines even the problems of the1 cm difference between the top and the bottom of the door which considered manufactured problems.

We have report from LG Cairo that there is 1 cm difference between the top and the bottom of the door that lead to water leaking.

We ask the mother LG to take action and we keep all our legal rights. We can send you copy of this report written by LG Cairo.

Review about: Lg Electronics D1450lf1 Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: replace with other new one.

I didn't like: After sales service.

Comments

Still have the problem; our washing dishes machine still at LG maintenance Cairo since 2 months and no feedback. we have bad experience with LG.