We have had this brand new LG fridge repaired 7 times since we bought it in 2011.They are coming again this Sat.

for the 8th time. Not only is the fridge a piece of *** ,but so are the repairmen. They say they fixed the leak, turned the water back on BUT NEVER CHECKED TO SEE IF IT WAS STILL LEAKING before they pushed it back in place .My husband had a trip to N.Y. & was not here to help me pull it out & turn the water off again so every time it attempted to make ice the water ran all over the floor.

I demanded that they come back the same day to actually fix it ,which they promised to do. Suddenly they can't get here for two more days .I am livid because when I first called I told them that the white plastic water line had a hairline crack.

Here and gone in five minutes.I am very pissed.

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Monetary Loss: $2012.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

stevewinter

I have setup a website http://www.lgwarn.com to further document our experience and provide photos and LG's denial letter regarding the damage to our home caused by their product. There are links to sites where there are other uncensored reviews of LG and it isn't pretty.

Lg Electronics - If All LG products are as bad as this one...how do they make any money. 2 month old 4K TV already gone bad! Lg Electronics "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Builds JUNK Lg Electronics "Refridge 5 years old failed to cool, unit is still covered under their 7 year Sealed System and 10 year Compressor guarantee. After 3 service calls by A&E their LG..." Read more Lg Electronics - Camara damage Lg Electronics "I have a brand new lg g6 what 1 month old with a rubber case and a screen protector and my camera shatters. if I go thru my insurance I..." Read more Lg Electronics - Lets all file a lawsuit against LG Lg Electronics "Bought a dishwasher, new model, no reviews, but that has really changed. Model Ldf554ST, is a piece of junk, many reviews, will back me up, it could possibly be a..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more