We have had this brand new LG fridge repaired 7 times since we bought it in 2011.They are coming again this Sat.

for the 8th time. Not only is the fridge a piece of *** ,but so are the repairmen. They say they fixed the leak, turned the water back on BUT NEVER CHECKED TO SEE IF IT WAS STILL LEAKING before they pushed it back in place .My husband had a trip to N.Y. & was not here to help me pull it out & turn the water off again so every time it attempted to make ice the water ran all over the floor.

I demanded that they come back the same day to actually fix it ,which they promised to do. Suddenly they can't get here for two more days .I am livid because when I first called I told them that the white plastic water line had a hairline crack.

Here and gone in five minutes.I am very pissed.

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Monetary Loss: $2012.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

stevewinter

I have setup a website http://www.lgwarn.com to further document our experience and provide photos and LG's denial letter regarding the damage to our home caused by their product. There are links to sites where there are other uncensored reviews of LG and it isn't pretty.