Verified Reviewer

PLEASE JUST PAS IT ON *** shame on you LG, sham***

I have been waiting for this to be resolved since January 22, 2021. This now at the point of 2 visits by an untrained employee.

I could not tell you how many phone calls. And now 3 weeks ago, my refund check for a washer LG Signature Washer Dryer Combo. I purchased the extra protection warranty as well. I Paid $3200.00 (can you live that) I have mailed a seal with the S/No.

809KWSB2E422. Model # LUWM101HAW. Product Code:FH6G1BAPK21.ABWEEUS. I was told by many of your staff members the words Sorry Sir for the inconvenience ".

I can say with the most empathy for the employees of LG that I am so sorry that they are working for a multi-national corporation that has no support or customer etiquette. Employees that are left with no power to keep its re-turning customers. Nor will they run to the next competitor. I loved my new LG Signature washer &;;;;;;;dryer combo.

But in what world would I take the chance of again, on this kind of customer service. Shame on you! Shame on you, not to trust and give your staff the dignity to service, your departing revenue/customers. I even had one of your team players tell me WE HERE AT LG SIGNATURE - are so very sorry for having to say sorry over and over to me, and so many others she was embarrassed.

I was embarrassed for her as well. No one wants to always be on the losing team.

I believe there are always a second chance. But come on 90 Days +?

RMA 91670****

Location: Chicago, Illinois

Comments

#2008437

I hope this gets lg moving

Lg Electronics Reviews