I have had a smart TV for approx.6 years.

The magic remote that came with it gave me some issues at first. I called in costumer service they helped me reset it and said that it would not happen again. Now the remote is not connecting to the TV and upon calling costumer service representative Jam she said it would 69 dollars for a new remote. This remote never woke properly.

LG to my opinion is not costumer satisfaction oriented.

Once they get your money they are done with you.Never again will buy an LG product for my house or would recommend any of my friend to get anything LG.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "is worthless discussing the issue " of lg electronics remote. Lg Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics remote in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Lg Electronics - Incredibly poor customer services from LG Lg Electronics "I recently bought a new house with a remodeled kitchen that included a brand-new LG refrigerator purchased new from Fry's Electronics. Because no one occupied the house between the time..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Garbage, No Help, Never Again! Lg Electronics "In late 2011, we decided to upgrade several major appliances, going with all LG, trusting that they would have a reasonably long life. Since then, these LG products have progressively given..." Read more Lg Electronics - Dryer Review from Boynton Beach, Florida Lg Electronics "My name is Laquenda Pharr I purchased a washer and a dryer from hhgregg in Wellington Florida. This is supposed to be the top of a top of the..." Read more Lg Electronics - Camara damage Lg Electronics "I have a brand new lg g6 what 1 month old with a rubber case and a screen protector and my camera shatters. if I go thru my insurance I..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more