1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

I bought a new LG Washer and Dryer from Home Depot, because they considered them to be the BEST appliance. After 4 months my dryer stopped heating, due to unrealistic repair schedule 4- 5 weeks!!

I got a local Technician to check the problem, her replaced a fuse, but told me that if it blew again it would be the Thermostat and would need a new unit. It blew after 45 minutes of drying, so I decided should go through the Warranty people. They eventually sent a repair technician who replaced a blown fuse again, I told him what the other Tech had said and he told me to get an "exhaust booster" and clean the vent, I got the vent cleaned $125, not clogged! and I am now waiting 32 days since the first contact, I have yet another company assigned to me and they are waiting for the parts to come in, still in process.

The LG customer service department is horrible, unresponsive, cumbersome, I have spent 6 hours talking and holding for them.

The are the WORST!! As for the appliances if they ever get working I will return to give you a report.

Comments