Our beautiful new LG refrigerator stopped working December 21st meaning we went through Christmas and New Years living out of a cooler in the kitchen.The first LG repairman arrived with no tools or parts and said "yes, it's broken".

Daily calls were made to LG customer service. We were given different and conflicting information each call. Early on customer service offered to send a replacement which never happened. A second LG repairman also arrived without tools or parts.

Continued with daily calls with the same conflicting information that a replacement refrigerator approval was in process vs.

third service call.

We finally had it repaired 25 days later!!!!!

It's been running for 6 days now, keeping our fingers crossed.

Review about: Lg Electronics Replacement.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

yes.they have THEEEE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER...EVEN WORSE THAN EBAY......TRUST ME...OVER TEN HOURS ON THE PHONE WASTED...ZERO HELP...NOTHING DONE ABOUT MY PROBLEM...OR MY MOTHERS....OR ANY OTHER LG LEON FOR THAT MATTER....HOW IS THIS PHONE NOT ON A RECALL LIST WITH A camera that is worse then the 3 mp front facing one?and no focus?!

HORRIBLE.I WANT AN UPGRADE ASAP!

Lg Electronics - Incredibly poor customer services from LG Lg Electronics "I recently bought a new house with a remodeled kitchen that included a brand-new LG refrigerator purchased new from Fry's Electronics. Because no one occupied the house between the time..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Garbage, No Help, Never Again! Lg Electronics "In late 2011, we decided to upgrade several major appliances, going with all LG, trusting that they would have a reasonably long life. Since then, these LG products have progressively given..." Read more Lg Electronics - Rusting around bleach dispenser of my LG top load washer Lg Electronics "My 4 year old LG washer started to rust around the bleach dispenser less than 2 years after buying this machine. The rusting has continued and now a larger area..." Read more Lg Electronics - Camara damage Lg Electronics "I have a brand new lg g6 what 1 month old with a rubber case and a screen protector and my camera shatters. if I go thru my insurance I..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more