Ease of Use
Style and Design

I sent my smart phone to be repaired. Took 13 days to get an answer as to why it hasn't been fixed.

They are waiting for a special part. Giant repair facility in Texas and I get need the one part they do not have. I don't believe them . Didn't bother to tell me this the 13 times I called.

You cannot get a supervisor to talk to. They are always busy. The representative actually asked if he could call me back on my cell phone (that they are repairing)with more info later.

Their customer service is a joke Joke JOKE! Come on IG I NEED MY PHONE!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "i want my phone fixed and returned!!!!" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics customer care at Lg Electronics was fact that you are taking forever to fix my phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments