I had purchased 4 lg portable air conditioners around august 2018. By early December 2 of them stopped working.

I called the customer service and was told I will be called by a tech that covers my zip code. 2 weeks later not hearing anything I called and they said they did not have a tech in my area and they would look into it. I called back a week or so later. They told me a tech can be scheduled.

After the tech came out he analyzed the units and said he had top order parts. He came back a week later. Worked on them then just left with out talking to me. I received an email saying it was not able to be fixed.

I called back and asked for the another tech to come out. He was very rude and was not comminuting at all. Customer service scheduled another tech to come out. Tech never showed or called.

I then called customer service and demanded to speak to manager. She apologized that he had not showed up and said she would have someone call me back. Never received a call again. When I called back this time when I spoke to a manager he had told me the case had been closed a long time ago and admitted it was a internal issue that no one had told me my claim was closed a long time ago.

REALYY!! He claimed the tech department had talked to the tech out at my house had said it was a install issue. How do you screw up install a portable ac?? I have 4 of these all installed the exact same.

2 stopped working and LG is blaming it on me. I also asked manager who else I could speak about this with and he responded no one. He shared I can writ3e a owner to the president. I took till yesterday 02/14/19 to get to this point.

I am no were different than I was when I started this process 3 months ago.

I was a loyal LG customer but no more will I support this company. Buyer be ware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments