Ease of Use
Style and Design

Electric range stopped working after less than a year old. This happened in August and here we are in October and still nothing.

Every time I call customer service, I get a different story. The tech said he could not repair the range as the necessary piece was not available. He said I would get a new range and that LG would be contacting me. That never happened.

So I called and didn't get any answers just the run around. Finally after a month and a half I ask to speak to a supervisor, this young girl tells me that she must send the tech back to the house and I have to do the process all over again because the tech didn't do his job right. I called out from work to wait for the tech the next day, and he never came, he cancelled the appointment and didn't tell me! Then I was told that I would be issued a refund because they couldn't send a new electric range because they don't have the inventory!

What he heck does that mean?! Said I would get an email regarding the reimbursement immediately. I'm still waiting.

I called them back today and was on hold for 40 minutes. I can't afford to buy a new stove as I am still paying for this one.

This is atrocious and horrific. I hate LG and will NEVER buy anything with that brand on it.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Customer service does not care and does not help, Lack of customer service, Product quality.

Comments

Denise560

Same story as ours. Will send another tech out, never happens and was told and approved for a replacement (call center is in the Philippines) then was denied saying another tech needs to look at it.

No one in our area will do warranty work...after 8 weeks, still not honoring their warranty which should be a repair or replacement in a reasonable time.

Hold times are ridiculous, I have also spent hours on hold waiting as you. Anyone looking at a LG appliance, DONT BUY LG!!