2.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

From the date of purchase in 2011, my LG Stainless French Door, Double Door Freezer on the Bottom, top-of-the-line appliance has been dysfunctional. Multiple tech visits because it could never make ice, constantly dripping from the dispenser because the ice bin would thaw (they call that auto defrost??!!), my wood floors warped and ruined, the freezer repeatedly turning warm and ruining the contents, bloody water and vegetable juices running across my floor and under the sideboards.

Multiple visits to replace and then re-replace the condenser and the ice maker...the most frustration is with management and Customer Service...Jessica was beyond rude and had an air of absolute boredom as I plead my case to just offer me the 20% discount on the LG service tech visit. Why has this unit not been recalled or a class action against LG? Mine is Model LMX25964ST/02 and it has been a lemon from the start. The appliance tech who is not from the factory, but is local just refuses to work on it again, saying that it is a unit that LG should have replaced and that he cannot get through to their service or parts department and it eats up an hour or more of his time.

LG is a shameless company that robs the consumer and sill not stand behind its product.

PLEASE do not purchase this brand appliance and perhaps they will begin to see that their units are defective and will not sell! I first make every attempt to reach the company with my complaint and asked for a corporate call-back on the survey.

Review about: Lg Electronics Lmx25964St Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Design with french doors and two drawer bottom freezer, Ice in door.

I didn't like: Habitual compressor and sealed system issues unaddressed, Ice maker issues unadressed, Poor warranty response.

Comments