#188E, មហាវិថី ម៉ៅសេទុង, សង្កាត់ ទំនប់ទឹក, ខណ្ឌ ចំការមន, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Mao Tse Toung Boulevard (245), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
1.8

My husband and I bought an LG appliance package from HHGregg, which included a double door french door refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom, model #LFX3307660D/00, a microwave, range, and dishwasher. We bought the whole package in February of 1016.

A couple months after, the refrigerator stopped making ice. We called LG and they did send a repair company out, and they fixed it. Apparently, it was not put together right in the factory. Now last Monday, April 2, I realized that my frozen foods were not frozen any longer, and the refrigerator was not cold.

I called LG, and they said that I had to contact the warranty company that we purchased the extended warranty from. I called them on Monday, left a message, and they finally called me on Wednesday, to tell me that the repair company would be out today. I told them that that was not acceptable because I have a family of nine people and we can't be without a refrigerator. They gave me the number of the repair company, and they were nice enough to come out on Friday, April 6th.

They informed me that the compressor, the dryer, and the evaporator were bad. In other words, the refrigerator is useless. Warrentech apparently notified LG, and LG said that normally it would be two weeks for the parts to come in, but the parts we need are on back order. We have no idea when our refrigerator is going to be fixed.

First of all, I feel that we should be given a brand new refrigerator because who ever heard of all of those things going bad at the same time in a refrigerator that is only two years old! The last refrigerator I had lasted 15 years, and the only reason I got rid of it was because I thought it was time for a change. Now I have to go out and buy a new refrigerator because who can live without a refrigerator, and I guarantee that it will not be a LG. As a matter of fact, I will never buy another LG product.

Since the parts I need are on back order, that alone tells me that this is a common problem with LG refrigerators, otherwise why are they on back order. I am not a happy consumer, and will let everyone I know what has happened, and believe me that does carry a lot of weight.

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: new refrigerator that works.

I didn't like: No resolution to my problem.

Comments